QA & Automation Testing Engineer
Automation Tester – Remote & Chennai, India
We are looking for an experienced QA / Test Automation Engineer to join our GTS team, based at the GTS site in Chennai and London. As part of a team of highly skilled and motivated Agile software engineers, you will be focused on testing both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Understanding of testing paradigms such as BDD.
- Experience with web and backend test automation frameworks e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, Specflow, Cucumber, Testim, Postman, SOAP UI or similar.
- Experience with platforms such as BrowserStack or SauceLabs
- Experience with using source control software such as GIT
- Have experience working with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins. TeamCity, CircleCI, etc
- Limited manual testing experience across one or more technologies e.g. Web, Mobile, Backend, Hardware, Firmware, is acceptable
- Experience with mobile test automation frameworks e.g. Appium, Calabash, EarlGrey, Espresso, Roboelectric or similar.
- Experience with Java (or Kotlin)
QA Engineer Responsibilities
- Design and build an integrated automation frameworks
- Collaborate with QA engineers and software engineers to identify cases for automation
- Build an automated regression pack to ensure efficient testing activities.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the QA team and QA engineering best practices
- Identify, investigate and ensure bugs are raised in the project management software
It would be advantageous if you’ve had exposure to the following technologies:
- Payment transaction domain knowledge.
- Cloud testing (Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS).
- Chef, Terraform, Ansible or other Infrastructure-As-Code technologies.
- Performance testing using tools such as Gatling or jMeter.
- API testing tools such as Postman.
- Exposure to MS PowerShell.
- Log aggregation systems such as Splunk.
- Experience with Relation Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as MS SQL or Oracle SQL.
- Familiar with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, Docker, Artifactory.
- Certifications – ISTQB and higher