Mobile Application Developer
Mobile Application Developer – Chennai, India
As a mobile app developer, you would be building performant mobile apps for both iOS and Android platforms. You would also be coordinating with the other team members responsible for other layers of the product development.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design and build Mobile applications using Hybrid/Native Mobile frameworks
• Collaborate with cross functional teams for execution of new requirements.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- One year work experience in React Native or Flutter
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
- Experience in databases such as MongoDB MySQL MS SQL.
Good to have:
- Any hybrid mobile Framework (PhoneGap, Cordova, React Native)
- Cross-platform mobile app developers who have developed mobile apps with a familiarity of Ionic Flutter
- Understanding of MVC concepts, Design Patterns, User experience, Mobile Usability, Security fundamentals
- Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs; Ability to handle dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Good knowledge on Data structures and Algorithms
- Experience using GitHub or any related source control environments in a distributed team environment
- Hands on experience Google Play, iTunes Services
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Ability to handle Mobile app architecture, design and optimization, estimate timelines, able to provide a solution to improve mobile app quality, understand emerging technologies, to maximize development efficiency, standards and best practices to bring mobile app product to the next level
- Good communication skills showing a capability to make clear and meaningful contributions to white board design discussions and offer innovative solutions to complex problems, as well as contribute insights from past experiences.