Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive – Remote / Chennai, India
This is a new role, which requires a real appreciation of the power of social media, organic traffic, and visibility – otherwise known as Search Engine Marketing, and good experience in digital marketing lead generation tactics will be key.
The Digital Marketing Executive will join the Marketing team and support the creation and execution of social media campaigns, digital campaigns, and web content across Globe Tech Soft clients.
- 0 to 2 years’ experience within B2B technology marketing.
- Experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong and demonstrable social media, copywriting and SEO experience.
- Ability to write snappy, relevant, and engaging social content.
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS systems to manage websites.
- Strong analytical skills with good knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics etc.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, (Illustrator a plus).
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and creative, likes to bring ideas to the table.
- A data-driven, proactive and creative approach to problem solving.
- Google certifications are highly desirable.
- Experience working with Marketing Automation and CRM platforms. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of HTML, Java, and Schema. (Desirable)
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Work with the wider marketing team in the planning and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to generate leads and acquire new customers.
- Support the organisation and promotion of a variety of events, both internal and external, and virtual and in person, including invite creation, development of assets and design of any exhibition materials, supporting resources, speaker sessions, recap emails and reporting.
- Supporting the execution of email marketing campaigns in line with marketing objectives
- Enrich and segment customer data with the intent to personalise campaign content
- Collate, report on, and analyse digital campaign performance.
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for digital marketing campaign assets including social posts, landing pages, web copy etc.
- Support with the development and optimisation of lead nurturing automation programmes.
- Support development of social media campaigns for the Globe Tech Soft brand
- Content scheduling across social media calendars.
- Engagement/building rapport with prospects/peers on social channels, identifying the best user-generated content for re-sharing.
- Social listening and reporting – tracking and benchmarking of relevant competitors, topical channels etc.
- Research into social trends within the marketplace.
- Grow the reach, followers, and engagement of social channels.
- Provide evaluation on social insights to inform data-based decision-making.
- Website – creation (or updating) of webpages, URLs, managing the process of redirects or any updates needed to be made to a URL structure, adding ALT tags to images.
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake varied responsibilities working alone or as part of a team.
- Create visual assets to support campaign activity – basic video and image creation
- Copywriting for campaign assets such as emails and landing pages.
- Support the wider marketing team in the delivery of key campaign digital activities such as: webinars, PPC campaigns, virtual events etc.
- Take responsibility and ownership for key marketing campaign digital activities, for example, commissioning a video, content, web page etc. and manage the execution of this within the wider team.