Cloud Engineer – Remote & Chennai, India
We are looking for an experienced developers with a background in Prototyping and Multi-Cloud architecture. Situated in the firm’s Cloud Centre of Excellence you will be part of the team responsible for developing the Cloud -Native applications of this firm’s prestigious clients.
You will be working within the Cloud delivery team developing the innovative solutions on public cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Working collaboratively with Cloud Solution Architects and Technology Consultants, you will develop and deploy these solutions directly to clients, using modern workflows, techniques, and best practices.
- Extensive hands-on experience with both Amazon Web Services (AWS) Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and in designing and implementing scaled cloud systems with a focus on solution architecture, using a range of tools and services, infrastructure-as-code, DevSecOps and security engineering practices
- Strong history and evidence of building cloud solutions based on some of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and experience with a broad tool set of cloud development frameworks and architectures.
- Experience in software development or scripting languages such as Python, Go, NodeJS, C# or similar.
- A deep understanding of cloud-native application development and continuous delivery patterns.
- You have an eye for detail and are comfortable designing and implementing high quality solutions as equally as rapidly prototyping to quickly demonstrate the art of the possible.
- Can communicate complex topics to technical and non-technical audiences both internally and sometimes externally.
- Can demonstrate ingenuity and critical thinking.