Business Development/Lead Generation Executive
Business Development / Lead Generation Executive
1. London, UK
2. US – Remote
3. Chennai/Remote, India
About the Role
The LGE/BDE will be part of the Business Development team focusing on the IT service sector to help drive GTS’s growth and market visibility. This is a full sales cycle role and the main aim is to identify, engage and deliver new business from lead gen to closing. This role will be focused on selling IT services like Web development, Mobile app development, IoT app development, Cloud solutions to various industries such as Financial, Banking, Insurance, Stock management, ECommerce and Retail, Realtor, Healthcare, Transport across the UK, US and European markets.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities for Invoke to build new relationships.
- Direct responsibility for the identification, contact, qualification and development of new accounts within an established and defined territory.
- Lead the end-to-end sales process with customers and win new business from prospecting to negotiating contracts.
- Working to achieve agreed goals by generating and closing deals.
- Developing and enhancing relationships with key executives at C-level.
- Building deep and long-lasting client relationships by understanding customer needs and matching company products and services accordingly.
- Enhance the reputation of Invoke as a trusted software provider and generate new revenue through upsells by strengthening client relationships.
- Answering or arranging for the answer of RFI’s and RFP’s within stipulated timescales and according to stipulated delivery requirements.
- Working with presales consultants and others as deemed necessary to present in-depth demonstrations.
- Giving company presentations providing clear and detailed positioning of our value proposition and solution offering.
- Diligent use of the CRM tool (Sales Force, MS-CRM) to keep management informed of the status at all times.
- Represent Invoke at seminars, industry events & conferences
- Collaborate and work with others in the sales and professional services team to learn best practice and create a cohesive experience across our product and services.
Key skills and Attribute:
This job is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious, determined and has a great work ethic. Dynamic in nature, the role places emphasis on using initiative, being accountable and pro-active. Working in a positive ‘can do’ environment, the right candidate will relish the chance to progress in an ever-growing sector.
- Highly self-motivated: ability to generate ideas, demonstrate initiative and be target driven
- Ability to be independent in a start-up like environment
- Relentless discipline and resilience to new business sales
- Excellent phone presence with strong ability to gain commitment of time from prospects for appointments.
- Ability to cold call and penetrate various levels of organization.
- Excellent follow up skills
- Demonstrate track record of new business sales and goal setting
- Experience of being a sales consultant not a sales person
- Demonstrate experience in using CRM, Sequencing and Microsoft Office tools in a professional environment
- 0-2 years of experience at a B2B Sales Role. Experience in a technology company is a plus.
- 0-2 years of lead generation where at least 50% of the time was spent cold calling experience.
- Previous experience in selling complex software solutions to Executive and C-levels in banking and insurance sector would be advantageous.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation.
- Ability to negotiate and to close deals.
- Understanding of the complexity of the commercial sales process.
- Over-achiever with strong problem solving skills and strong drive for results.
- Able to take responsibility for managing your own time in an effective and responsible manner and involve others where necessary.
- Flexibility to travel in pursuit of objectives.
- Team spirit, positively minded, ability to bring drive and motivation to the team.